Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Edible laundry

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOO You are a naughty girl [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    (Pulls up a chair next to Cuz and passes the popcorn)
    Oh yes do tell!!!
    BTW great topic!!!!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 14, 2006 06:06 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrycuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    For all us lonley hearts/bodies:

    Where's the most exciting place you've intertwined with your lover???? Do tell!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sis, you sneaky lil thing you!!*LOL
    Don't you just sit there and eat popcorn and think that you'll get by without telling, too [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    an open staircase [img]redface.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG Robin is gonna freak out now MUM...she can't bare the thought of your underware HAHAHAHAH this will put her over the edge!!! I find it all so fascinating!!!
    Susanne let me think about a good one and I'll post it later!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok most recently would have to be one night during a thunderstorm...we were out in the garage with the door up and the lights off, watching the lightening when one thing led to another, I had a dress on so it was easy access and the kids only tried to come out once and were promptly told to stay inside.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that reminds me of one of the funniest shows on "The newly wed game"...the asked question was, "where is the strangest place you and your husband ever made love/"..the woman replied "In the armpit"...I howled for hours....

    anyway since I know what cuz is really asking my answer would be the spa.....ohhh yeahhhhah... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Although the deer-stand wasn't all that bad...and of course the USS Alabama...kind of daring...and the pool table was kind of fun...I know I am grossing out my kids LOL..I love it>>>hahahahahahahaha

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooooooooooooh look at mum, she's the naughty one [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I forgot:

    ROTFLMAO@armpits

    Some ppl crack me up!!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] I wonder if that works?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First of all mom that is disgusting considering I an dmy dauighter have been in that damn sauna. **puking**

    And Rae did it in my master bathroom once...

    And for me....so many places...how to choose...okay Steam room, ina retention ditch (of course I was completely sauced), on a weight bench, in a canoe (very tricky that one, particularly since in alligator infested river) in the ocean, on the beach, in the shower, , the car, back porch, washing machine (better than the dryer), in the employment office of a store in the mall I used to frequent, on a train, need I say more...?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •